We offer support services for people with a wide range of physical disabilities throughout Scotland.
Our support is developed in line with the Scottish Government’s Disability Delivery Plan. We focus on supporting you to live independently and participate in all aspects of life based on your choices within your community.
Each person’s experience of living with a disability is different.
We do not deny the reality that many people with a disability find the world increasingly challenging, but we choose to focus on people’s interests, strengths and dreams for the future. A support plan may include:
- Maximising independence in the home, including with medication, finances, personal care, health and wellbeing, and adapted environments
- Enjoying education, work or volunteering
- Building and maintaining relationships with friends and family
- Travelling safely
- Attending social activities, connecting with local resources and trying new things
- Transitioning from child to adult services
- Providing respite for family and carers
We are tenacious and do not give up on people.
Our specially trained practitioners have considerable experience and skills in developing strong support relationships and positively persisting with people to engage in support and community activities
For further information or to arrange support, contact us online or on 0300 666 3030