Charity of the year
Choosing us as your Charity of the Year is a fantastic way for your organisation to make a difference in many communities in Scotland. Not only will you be raising money for and supporting the work of Carr Gomm, you will also be joining part of a passionate community of fundraisers seeking to tackle loneliness and isolation across Scotland.
As your charity partner, we can:
- Give you advice and support with your fundraising ideas
- Provide fundraising and marketing materials to assist you in telling your story
- Regular reporting and totals to keep you all motivated
- Join forces on social media and other marketing channels to spread the word about what you’re doing
Gifts in Kind
Supporting our work by donating materials for our community projects and activities is immensely valuable to us. Creating safe and interactive environments that enable people to build social connections and learn new skills requires a wide range of resources, and those who come along can greatly benefit from donations of materials, such as:
- Woodwork tools for our Men’s Sheds
- Wood and other building materials for our Men’s Sheds
- Seeds and soil for our Community Growing projects
- Gardening tools for our Community Growing projects
- Wellington boots for our Community Growing projects
- Food for our blether and social groups
- Hand cream and basket weaving materials for our workshops
If you would like to donate materials – be it something listed above or something we haven’t thought of – we would be delighted to hear from you. with us and we’ll have a chat about how we can benefit from your kind gifts.
You and your colleagues can have great fun whilst supporting our cause.
We can support you and your colleagues to take part in any fundraising activity, be it a bake sale in the office or a team hike up Kilimanjaro! The possibilities are endless and we are here to support you in your fundraising endeavours.