How to Register
Use the link below to register for the Carr Gomm Chanal Challenge.
Choose the number of days you would like to complete and fill out the registration details.
Your E-ticket confirmation will arrive in your inbox shortly to confirm your attendance, along with a request form to receive your FREE Carr Gomm t-shirt!
The easiest way to fundraise for the Carr Gomm Canal Challenge is by creating a JustGiving page. This can be shared through messenger, social media platforms, emails and by using QR codes on posters.
To create your page, follow the instructions below:
- Click the link below to take you to the Carr Gomm Canal Challenge JustGiving page.
- Select ‘Join the team’ (located on the right-hand side of the page, above the fundraising target.)
- Sign in or create a JustGiving account.
- From there, you can either create a brand-new fundraising page or connect an existing page.
- If you are creating a new page, answer the questions about your fundraiser.
- When asked, ‘Are you taking part in an activity?’, select ‘I’m doing my own activity’ and fill in the required information.
- Select a fundraising target (This can be changed after the page has been set up)
- Finally, you can personalise your page with your own story of why you are fundraising for Carr Gomm and include any photos or videos you choose.
- Once you are happy, select ‘Launch my page’, and your fundraiser will be live!
- Congratulations, you are now fundraising for Carr Gomm!
We are so thankful that you have chosen to fundraise for Carr Gomm and want to help you on your fundraising journey.
Use our fundraising resources for tips and ideas on how to make your fundraising successful!
If you have any questions or need advice, please contact us at fundraising@CarrGomm.org
Challenge yourself to walk, roll or cycle along the Forth & Clyde and Union Canal towpaths, and fundraise for the #BigCarrGommChallenge.
This walk is not just about covering a distance; it’s about walking with purpose.
By taking part you will help raise vital funds that go directly towards setting up and running community projects across Scotland.
These projects give the most vulnerable in our society a safe place to meet new friends and feel a sense of belonging.
Join us for the full five days, or even just a morning – you have the freedom to decide what is a challenge for you.
Bring your loved ones – family, friends, and pets are more than welcome to join you on this special challenge!
Choose your fundraising target and set up your personal fundraising page on Just Giving to start collecting donations.
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Day One – Govan to Kirkintilloch
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Day Two – Kirkintilloch to Falkirk
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Day Three – Falkirk to Linlithgow
10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Day Four – Linlithgow to Ratho
8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Day Five – Ratho to Craigmillar
Make a Donation to the Canal Challenge
Can’t make the Canal Challenge? You can still support the team!
Make a donation using the link below to show your support to those taking on for the Carr Gomm Canal Challenge.
Every penny makes a difference and goes towards stomping out loneliness and isolation across Scotland through our community projects.
Please read the FAQs below.
If you have any other questions or need any support with setting up your fundraiser, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!