We offer a variety of support services for older people throughout Scotland.
Our support is developed in line with the Scottish Government’s Reshaping Care for Older People initiative. We focus on supporting you to live an independent and fulfilled life at home and within your local community.
We start by agreeing a support plan that is unique to you and brings consistency to your support.
An individual support plan may include:
- Connecting with local resources and support networks
- Maximising independence in the home, including with medication, personal care, health and well-being, and adapted environments
- Managing finances and accessing appropriate benefits
- Building and maintaining relationships with friends and family
- Staying involved in social activities and choosing to try new things
We do not deny the reality that many older adults find the world increasingly confusing and frustrating, but we choose to focus on people’s interests, strengths and dreams yet to be realised.
We aim to offer community-based and person-centred support to older people living throughout Scotland.
We achieve this by being tenacious and not giving up on people. Our specially trained practitioners have considerable experience and skills in developing strong support relationships and positively persisting with people to engage in support and community activities.
For further information or to discuss support options, contact us online or on 0300 666 3030