Flexible hours available
- 35 days’ holiday per year (pro rata)
- Time and a half payment for any time worked over 37.5 hours per week
- Carr Gomm will reimburse the SSSC fee for all new workers applying for SSSC registration
- Anti-social hours enhancement of up to £1042 per annum
- Additional mileage contributions of 45p per mile
- Recommend a Friend Scheme (T&Cs apply)
- Fully funded SVQ qualification with support from a dedicated team
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption, and sick leave
- A Defined Contribution pension scheme, with incremental employer contributions
- Membership to Lifeworks; employee well-being and perks platform
- Membership of a credit union
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts with leading hotels; and more!
The Dunoon home care service provides support to people to lead a good quality of life in their own homes. The service aims to help people sustain, recover or manage their health, skills and abilities to lead independent and fulfilling lives. Our role is not to do things for people but to work with them. The service also provides support to those approaching the end of their lives in their own homes, where this is their choice.
Throughout the day, you will be supporting individuals with their daily life routine, as per their support plan. This will often include meal preparation, medication administration, and personal care as well as other aspects of their daily life.
Click here to find out about our commitment to data protection