Support Carr Gomm while being in with a chance of winning a signed Manchester United shirt!
Get ready to score the ultimate football fan’s dream – a 2022/2023 Manchester United home shirt signed by the entire first-team squad and Manager Erik ten Hag.
Players’ signatures include World Cup winners Rafael Varane and Lisandro Martinez, local hero Marcus Rashford, Club Captain Bruno Fernandes, and more.
Worried about authenticity? Don’t be! This shirt comes with its very own certificate of authenticity from the Manchester United Foundation and signature card to easily identify each player’s signature.
It’s not just a shirt; it’s a piece of history, a nod from your favourite players, and a chance to make a difference – all wrapped up in one incredible prize. And it can be yours for as little as £5 a ticket!
By entering the draw, you’ll be helping to stomp out isolation and loneliness in Scotland while helping Carr Gomm fundraise for the Big Carr Gomm Challenge – a challenge to raise £25,000 to celebrate 25 years of Carr Gomm’s life-changing work. The money will fund community projects and vital services for communities and people across Scotland.
How to Enter
- Click the link above that will take you to the Crowdfunder page.
- Choose how many entries you would like and click ‘Enter’ – the more you choose, the higher your chances of winning!
- There are a number of different entry levels available. The more you donate, the cheaper the cost per entry.
- If you want to, you can make a donation without entering the prize draw. Head to our website here.
- You can also enter the prize draw without donating by post. See Terms and Conditions for details.
- By donating and entering the prize draw, you agree to the Terms and Conditions.
Entries can be purchased between Monday, 21st August and Friday 8th September. Winners will be announced on Friday, 8th September, by 22:00, and winners will be contacted via email by Monday, 11th of September.
By entering this special prize draw, you will be in with a chance of winning a brilliant prize and, at the same time, helping to stomp out loneliness and isolation across Scotland.
For more information, see our Terms and Conditions.