Non-driver or driver (preferred)
Basic IT knowledge desirable
Shift pattern: 8am-1.30pm and 4-9.30pm
- 35 days’ holiday per year (pro rata)
- Time and a half payment for any time worked over 37.5 hours per week
- Carr Gomm will reimburse the SSSC fee for all new workers applying for SSSC registration
- Anti-social hours enhancement of up to £1042 per annum
- Recommend a Friend Scheme – up to £1000 for each permanent worker recommended (T&Cs apply)
- Additional mileage contributions of 45p per mile
- Fully funded SVQ qualification with support from a dedicated team
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption, and sick leave
- A Defined Contribution pension scheme, with incremental employer contributions
- Membership to Lifeworks; employee well-being and perks platform
- Membership of a credit union
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts with leading hotels; and more!
Would you relish the opportunity to work with vulnerable people living in various settings in your local community and make a real difference to their lives?
Why not join our NEW team of Homecare Mobile Responders in Helensburgh, with various shifts on offer, gaining valuable experience within different settings?
We are looking for nurturing and supportive individuals who can work closely with a colleague as a team, to give high levels of care, to help reduce unplanned hospital or care home admissions, you will support people who do not have access to regular care in their own homes.
Our role is not to do things for people, but to work with them, and we support everyone differently.
Mobile care support is new to Argyll & Bute. The service aims to:
- Ensure that someone has the support they need to prevent re-admission.
- Provide short-term care-at-home; assessing each person’s needs to provide the best possible support now and in the future.
If you think this could be the role for you, we’d love to hear from you. For more information, please submit an enquiry at the top of the page.
Click here to find out about our commitment to data protection