Must hold a Driving Licence- car provided.
- 35 days’ holiday per year (pro rata)
- Time and a half payment for any time worked over 37.5 hours per week
- Carr Gomm will reimburse the SSSC fee for all new workers applying for SSSC registration
- Anti-social hours enhancement of up to £1042 per annum
- Recommend a Friend Scheme (T&Cs apply)
- Additional mileage contributions of 45p per mile
- Fully funded SVQ qualification with support from a dedicated team
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption, and sick leave
- A Defined Contribution pension scheme, with incremental employer contributions
- Membership to Lifeworks; employee well-being and perks platform
- Membership of a credit union
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts with leading hotels; and more!
The Lochgilphead Responder Service provide an effective and efficient way to respond to known risks that occur on an unplanned basis, for example falls and other accidents. As well as this the service also provides planned supports. The responder approach ensures that people remain safe and well in their own home, whilst reducing incidences of ambulance call-outs and hospital admissions. The responder approach is also more enabling as it removes – for some people – the requirement to rely on a sleepover service or 2:1 supports, by moving through a planned and risk-managed process towards greater independence and positive outcomes.
The responder service has an impact on the emergency and community services and having a team of well trained and responsible staff in this service reassures the people we support that someone is always on hand, which allows many individuals to feel safe at home. We look forward to helping this service grow, develop and make positive changes for the people we support.
Click here to find out about our commitment to data protection