Our Community Link Working…
Is based on our person-centred values and a human rights based approach.
Our Community Link Workers take the time to understand the concerns impacting on people’s health and wellbeing, supporting people to identify the problems and issues they are experiencing.
From here, we co-create a bespoke outcomes-focussed action plan that truly reflects each person’s priorities and concerns.
We aim to…
Whilst each person’s experiences are unique, there are common themes around which people seek support to improve their health, wellbeing and participation in life, including:
- Attending social activities, connecting with local resources and trying new things
- Enjoying education, employment or volunteering
- Maximising independence in the home, including supporting people with housing, finances and welfare benefits
- Building and maintaining relationships with family, friends and other networks, including breaking down social isolation
- Building and maintaining healthy lifestyles, including cooking healthy meals on a budget and introducing exercise
For further information on our Community Link Working approach, please contact us via our online form or give us a call on 0300 666 3030.
Community Compass is our Community Link Working initiative in Craigmillar, Edinburgh, delivered in partnership with with the Edinburgh Health and Social Care Partnership (EHSCP) and EVOC. You can read more about the project .