If you are in contact with your Social Work department, you can request an assessment and you may be eligible for statutory support, including SDS.

If you are not eligible or do not want to involve Social Work, you can pay for your support yourself.

In either case, we will agree payment terms with you. You can find out more about paying for your support here.