We are proud to have people we support and their relatives and advocates as Company Members and Directors. As a Company Member you have a say in the company's direction.
If you are a member you:
- have a say in the company's direction
- can participate and vote at the AGM
- have a say in any major changes in our company
- are the only people who can stand for election to become a Director
- will receive our newspaper at least twice a year
What are your responsibilities as a Company Member?
- You have to genuinely support the work of Carr Gomm.
- You are expected to act responsibly, for example, at meetings and votes
- You vote who should be on the Board of Directors
- There is a subscription of £1
- If the company goes bankrupt you might have to pay up to £1
Want to apply to be a Company Member?
Download the application form
Once you have completed the application form please return it to us:
11 Harewood Road
Edinburgh EH16 4NT
As a Company Member you have a say in the company's direction.
Your say will make us a better organisation.